- High-Quality Vinyl
- Fade Resistant (expected to last 3-5 years)
- 6 stickers; 5 horse & rider stickers (approximately 1.5"x1.5" inches each), and 1 "Mount Up for Peace" sticker (approximately 1"x3" inches). Sticker sheet itself is 4"x6" inches.
TPE stickers are able to withstand exposure to wind, rain, and sunlight. All of our stickers are printed on premium vinyl with a permanent adhesive, and are coated with a protective laminate that makes them SUPER durable and resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water. They can even be safely run through a dishwasher! I, Marina Layton, have personally put these to the test and I can attest to them holding up incredibly well.
BEHIND THE DESIGN
"Diverse Equestrians" designed by Marina Layton, founder of The Positive Equestrian, depicts five horse and rider duos of different ethnicities/breeds in the equestrian community. This design was specifically created in efforts to accurately reflect the diversity in our community. Here is a little bit of background info on each horse and rider depicted.
- Anu (@chetakhorses): Anu is a dressage rider, and a love of equine stories. She currently rides and trains her own horses, continuing her dressage education with her OTTB, Achates, and developing her Andalusian yearling, Basilio. Anu created her blog Chetak Horses to track her personal equestrian training journey, and record the stories of horsewomen and men she admires. Anu's blog is dedicated to chronicling the stories and unique experiences of individuals that make up our diverse community.
- AnnA Buffini (@anna_buffini): AnnA is a U.S. Grand Prix Dressage rider. Some of her achievements include being 2014 Young Rider National Champion, 2016 U25 Champion & Reserve Champion, and 2016 U25 Reserve National Champion. You can keep up with AnnA on Facebook or Instagram.
- Kaitlin Wilson (@eyesupdarling): Kait is the face behind Eyes Up, Darling. Kaitlin's equestrian blog is her own creative haven, personally curated with the values and opinions she holds. Eyes Up, Darling combines the equine world with her daily life as a young professional. Eyes Up, Darling is an ongoing story, and the plot is based on all the creative things that inspire Kaitlin. She only hopes to inspire you too!
- Joslyn Jakoubek (@joslynj_equestrian): Joslyn is the beautiful face behind her brand, JoslynJ Equestrian! As an avid rider and a lover of equestrian style and fashion, Joslyn enjoys bringing equestrian inspired outfits to life, both at the barn and in her everyday style. Joslyn shares all aspects of her equestrian journey with her handsome gelding, Dolce, on her Instagram account.
- Marina Layton (@thepositiveequestrian): Marina is a passionate equestrian, and the face behind The Positive Equestrian, as well as the designer of all TPE artwork. The Positive Equestrian is a Life, Style, and Wellness blog, where Marina shares her own equestrian journey, and the inspirational stories/experiences of others under the "TPE Spotlight". Marina aims to infuse positivity, inspiration, and passion through all her platforms.
A portion of the TPE sticker proceeds will be going to support different BIPOC-owned equestrian organizations. For the month of June, 25% of proceeds will be donated to black-owned equestrian organizations. Different organizations are selected monthly.
If you are interested in finding more BIPOC-owned organizations, and accounts, to support, please visit THIS BLOG POST HERE for an extensive list.
TPE stickers are currently available for pre-order. Orders will start shipping in 2-3 weeks, and will be shipped with your local courier. Tracking numbers are not currently available, however, you will receive an email once your package has been shipped.
Please be mindful, that with COVID-19 there is a significant uprise in the volume of shipments your local courier has to deliver. With that being said, there may be unexpected delays. If 2-3 weeks have passed since you received a shipment email from The Positive Equestrian, and you have NOT received your stickers, please contact us for further assistance.
TPE packaging is manufactured in the USA entirely with Wind Power. The materials used are 100% Recycled Contents, Carbon neutral, Green Seal certified, Biodegradable, Fully Recyclable and Compostable, and printed with Algae Ink.
When you make a purchase from TPE, you are not only supporting a young entrepreneur and a great cause, but the environment as well.